At MetalX, we respect your privacy and personal information.
The purpose of this policy is to describe the way we collect, store and use personal information.
This policy applies to you if you are:
- a visitor to our website; or
- a prospective customer who has requested or inquired about the services that we provide.
Personal information includes:
- certain information that may be collected automatically when you visit a website;
- certain information collected when registering;
- certain information collected upon submission; and
- certain information that is provided voluntarily;
- information that has been provided anonymously;
- permanently de-identified information;
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us; and
- information that has been provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, or discussion board (because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy).
We will process personal data that you provide to us through your use of our websites.
Generally you can visit our website without revealing who you are, or disclosing any personal information about you.
However, there may be times when we require personal information about you or when you wish to disclose such personal information to us.
Such personal information is obtained only when voluntarily submitted by you via our “Contact Us” page.
Please note that our website is not intended to be used by children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children that have accessed out website.
You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
We do not collect any personal information other than that supplied voluntarily where you have requested more information or expressed interest in our services.
Such information will only be used for the express purpose of responding to your inquiry.
How we use your personal information
The personal information that has been voluntarily provided to us will only be used to respond to the specific query or expression of interest in which such personal information has been furnished.
Disclosure of personal information
We are not in the business of selling personal information the therefore will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
We may, for marketing purposes, disclose or transfer your personal information to our agencies.
It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
We will obviously need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously.
There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
Security of personal information
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure.
For example, all information received from our website is communicated via Microsoft 365 which uses TSL to encrypt the connection. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of it. We typically do not store your personal information except where needed to provide services. In such instances, sensitive information is stored in a secure environment with appropriate security measures.
Updates to this policy
We may occasionally make changes to this policy. When we make material changes to this policy, we will provide you with a prominent notice on our website